*#1 Team of Douglas Elliman.
* New York's leading luxury-focused real estate authority focused on Downtown Manhattan with over 18 years experience.
* Ranked as the #8 Broker Team in the entire USA by the Wall Street Journal/Real Trends.
* Consistently a Douglas Elliman TOP 10 broker, responsible for $ 2 billion+ in transactions.
* Leader of the LUXURYLOFT team with Herve Senequier, Lois Planco, Matt Amico and Amy Mendizabal.
* Marketing agents and consultants for some of Downtown's most iconic new buildings, including 150 CHARLES STREET, 200 Eleventh Avenue, New York's only building with an 'en suite sky garage', 54 Bond Street, The Townhomes of Downing Street, 245 Tenth Avenue, 744 Greenwich Street, The Aberdeen Townhouses, 7 Harrison, 560 West 24th Street, 27 Wooster Street, One Great Jones Alley.
* Publisher of Downtown's only monthly market report, LUXURYLETTER, ( www.luxuryletter.com) sought after by the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Observer, The New York Post, The Real Deal, The London Times, Forbes, New York Magazine, CNN, ABC-TV, NBC, FOX-TV for the most accurate current market information.
Leonard Steinberg represents the new breed of Modern Real Estate Professional with substantive knowledge about all aspects of real estate, providing full-fledged, elegant and discreet service to sellers, developers and buyers of Manhattan property.
As a specialist in the luxury market, Leonard's broad knowledge of the market, the properties, and the many criteria involved in the sale or purchase of an apartment, provide his clients and customers with a service unparalleled in the industry. His friendly, open demeanor allows the buying or selling process to be both efficient and enjoyable. His insights extend well beyond the expected, providing invaluable, timely information to help make smart decisions.
As a seller's broker, Leonard provides a marketing service that is both unique and effective, combining his refined selling skills with marketing methods that enhance the exposure of the property, thereby increasing the chance of the best selling price to the most qualified buyer. His negotiating skills, while not intimidating, have produced the results that his clients expect. His clientele ranges from first-time sellers, to seasoned multiple-dwelling owners of multi-million dollar homes. Leonard and his team have sold some of Downtown Manhattan’s most prized properties.
As a buyer's broker, Leonard's keen eye, listening skills and attention to detail have kept his customers unquestionably loyal. With eternal patience, he identifies his customer's specific needs to match them to the best possible property, often identifying opportunities that others were unable to see. While he works often with high profile clients who can be extremely demanding, he is adept to work with anyone. His services extend beyond the expected: His taste-level and understanding of architecture and interior design along with a broad knowledge of resources have helped buyers realize their dreams. Leonard's resource list, LUXURYCONNECT, has become a 'go to' resource guide.
If you are ready to benefit by a new level of brokerage, one that informs, without intimidating; one that guides, without pushing, contact Leonard Steinberg to experience the difference.
Print My Profile
Print My Profile + Listings
« Back to our team